Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold remediation and restoration services provided by SERVPRO of Northeast Fort Worth are a natural outgrowth of water damage restoration. Projects we begin after moisture settled in for more than a day or two frequently exhibit microbial growth, but we have the training and the resources to remove current mold colonies as well as strategies to inhibit further mold infestation.
Crawlspaces are common in our community, often damp and secluded -- the perfect environment for mold damage. As always, we see the need and fill it, offering specialized crawl space mold clean out services for our customers. Our technicians hold Texas Mold Workers licenses, assuring that mold remediation projects follow proper procedures and best industry practices.
We understand the life cycle of typical household molds and establish the extent of the infestations before containing and removing the fungi. To keep the inhabitants of your home or business safe during remediation, we employ effective techniques that separate contaminated areas from safe zones. Air scrubbers help us maintain containment of moldy debris, filtering the mold debris and creating a negative pressure that prevents drifting mold spores.
Education of our customers about the urgency to control moisture is the key to preventing mold recurrence. Our families and we live in the Fort Worth area, so we also profit when the entire community learns how to limit future mold growth.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (817) 741-5737
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northeast Ft. Worth?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (817) 741-5737
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Northeast Ft. Worth is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fort Worth community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: